From Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.net twitter account and chat room
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:20:11 GMT
Oh.. I thought the CMS was a bit more "dynamic"... not just a bunch of
static files :)
Maybe an unofficial site could be done... the official stuff, releases, and
other institutional news will stay on the ASF site, while announcements,
articles, demos and more dynamic and frequently released news might stay on
this external site.

But yes, the twitter gadget might help... also adding a "Follow me on
twitter" button in the page will help raising awareness about the twitter
account

Simo

--
Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"