From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Apache-Lucene.Net-2.9.4-incubating-RC3
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 23:55:23 GMT

I'm alright with them being out of partity if only because it seems like a lot of effort is
moving away from 2.9.4. The core is all there

If everyone else thinks otherwise, I'll start to update those, but otherwise, I'd like to
close the chapter on 2.9.4 and put some effort into one of the other items people are working
on.

My hope is that 2.9.4 is quickly replaced with the next version - we have spent a lot of time
sitting on this at this point

~P