From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Lucene.Net-2.9.4-incubator-RC2 Release
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 21:24:53 GMT

Alright vote take 2. Thanks to everyone who helped me get all the pieces in order:

Artifacts are located here: http://people.apache.org/~pnasser/Lucene.Net/2.9.4-incubating-RC2/

/lib was left out of the src files because I think we are unclear if we can do that per licensing

/docs was left out because of the size.

The ReadME file includes locations to download both the lib, and the location of the online
documentation as well as the download to the .CHM

Standard voting rules: open 72 hours (unless this gets shot down quicker like RC1), +1 / 0
/ -1

~Prescott