From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.NET 2.9.4 Question
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:53:55 GMT
nothing definite. we have a nuget account setup, a way to package the files
as nupkg.

However the packages names are taken by others who jumped the gun and
generated nuget packages under Lucene & Lucene.Net, the latter being the
ideal main package that the we would want to use.

We also need to wait till the actual 2.9.4 is voted on and actually
released.