From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.Net-2.9.4-incubator-RC2 Documentation
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 19:40:32 GMT
Well the issue is that Apache's homegrown site CMS system (which our
site is based off of) uses SVN to store/deploy the file for the
site... So deployable artifacts for the site need to be in SVN, in a
particular directory structure under the site directory, so that they
can be picked up by the CMS.

Then there's the documentation we want to deploy with the DLL,
including XML docs, and CHM, which are stored near the codebase. I
believe, but I could be wrong, that it's possible to update your site
deployment script and do something like.. store the website docs in a
zip file in SVN, then unpack upon deployment, thus reducing the
clutter in SVN. Not sure how to go about that off the top of my head
though.

-T