From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Barebones CI is setup.
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:26:49 GMT
A bare bones version for trunk CI builds have been setup.

[Trunk]
https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene.Net-Trunk-Contrib-Poll-Changes/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene.Net-Trunk-Contrib-Nightly/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene.Net-Trunk-All-Poll-Changes/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene.Net-Trunk-All-Nightly/

Lucene.Net-Trunk-All-Nightly & Lucene.Net-Trunk-All-Poll-Changes   will fail
till the tests are in working order for gallio test runner invoking nunit.
 I think the fact that gallio is running as a 64 bit process might have
something to do with it.  I believe nunit tends to run as x86 by default.

I put up a separate build for contrib projects because their test projects
are smaller and the build for it runs quickly.  So if you're working on a
contrib project, the build update will not take as long. Those builds are
currently successful.

Poll-Changes suffix means:

the build will poll SVN at every hour and 15 minutes.  i.e 12:15, 1:15, etc
 for changes.  build from scratch, run tests (and metrics when the tools for
those become successfully installed)

Nightly suffix means:

the build will poll nightly at 1 am jenkins standard time.  it will build
from scratch, run tests (and metrics, packages, and documentation when those
tools be come successfully installed)  and archive the results.

Make sure to thank Niklas Gustavsson for helping us to get this far.

That last thing for the group to discuss is how would you all like to
receive notifications.  You can currently subscribe to build rss feeds. We
could also setup notifications for e-mail, irc, or twitter.

- Michael.