From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 03:38:53 GMT

> We should probably fix the ClsCompliance warnings if they have not already
> been fixed

We will have some issues with this - some are marked volatile - which basically have to be
a non-CLS compliant type (as far as my research is finding) Anyone have thoughts? I went through
and replaced sbyte -> Int16, and uint -> Int64, but I'm having an issue with this, and
I don't think removing the volatile keyword is the right solution.

> find a place to put the generated documentation.

We have a folder /trunk/docs, shouldn't this be the place for that?

> I remember someone mentioning he/she was unable to access a class from
> VB.NET. The class had public fields & properties with the same names but
> different casing. The fields should be private.
>

> The link in the readme is a dead link:
> http://lucene.apache.org/lucene.net/docs/2.4.0/ The docs generated by
> sandcastle & SHFB require a server that allows aspx files to be executed.
> We should either remove the link from the readme or find the docs a new
> home and update the link.

We should generate new documentation and update the link