From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject [Lucene.Net] coordinating keys, project passwords, and other artifacts
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:07:06 GMT
Other than talking on the private list, is there any infrastructure to
sharing api keys, passwords for committers of a project?   I've tried
looking at docs on people.apache.org, infra, and other others place but no
dice so far. The issue with the private list is that if the whole team turns
over, only certain people can search over those lists for past e-mails.

This is in regards to sharing a nuget api-key and then getting it on the
build server, a shared twitter account.

Obviously we don't want to post those kinds of things on a public list or
keeping them in svn.

- Michael