From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:29:14 GMT
We should probably  fix the ClsCompliance warnings if they have not already
been fixed & find a place to put the generated documentation.

I remember someone mentioning he/she was unable to access a class from
VB.NET. The class had public fields & properties with the same names but
different casing.  The fields should be private.

The link in the readme is a dead link:
http://lucene.apache.org/lucene.net/docs/2.4.0/   The docs generated by
sandcastle & SHFB require a server that allows aspx files to be executed.
 We should either remove the link from the readme or find the docs a new
home and update the link.

I'll see if I can setup automating Lucene.Net <http://lucene.net> nuget
package creation for trunk in the next day or so.

- Michael