From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] who is our current PMC
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:48:16 GMT
The rest needs to be done by jenkins admins and/or myself.  I just need to
confirm tool chains available on slaves and work the admins and then setup
the builds for trunk and the branches.

I've setup jenkins on my home server already and went through the steps.
There were some some issues with trunk that I'll fix sometime this week, the
other branches should be good to go.  There were also a few extra steps
since visual studio wasn't installed.

Hopefully we'll have builds rolling by the end of this month =)

Thanks Stefan.