From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:40:03 GMT
@all,

I updated the build scripts to increase it's granularity.
https://cwiki.apache.org/LUCENENET/build-system-scripts.html

Similarity was include, though are there any tests for this project ?

Some of the contrib tests are failing, I saw a few in Contrib.Highlighter
just glancing at the output .

I recieved some feedback Eric Woodruff. It looks like SHFB & Sandcastle
generate a plain file html, its been staring me in the face this whole time.
 I'll need to build in some targets that extract whats needed to push to
site branch. Then I'll start working on nuget.

@Prescott,
Can the volatile fields be wrapped in a lock statement and code that access
those fields with replaced with call to a property /method that wraps access
to that field?