From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: FW: [Lucene.Net] Nuget, Lucene.Net, and Your Thoughts
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:08:17 GMT
"The granular approach can cause dependency issues as well. FubuMVC is

running into this with their granularity had to invent their own build chain
for "ripples" of changes.

I would say do two packages Lucene and Contrib and when one of the pieces of
Contrib gets awesome enough to warrant it's own package.

I look forward to official Lucene.Net packages."

Could you specify what the issues are? I'd like to know if its because
the packages are being released independently on different release
schedules or still have issues even when the packages are released at
same the time with the same version.