From "Richard Wilde" <rich...@wildesoft.net>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] Nuget, Lucene.Net, and Your Thoughts
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:42:04 GMT
+1 For this

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Swain [mailto:dan.swain@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 September 2011 13:22
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] Nuget, Lucene.Net, and Your Thoughts

I think I'd like to stick with 2 packages

Lucene.net Core
Lucene.net Contrib

Just because I think it's nice and simple. I would say that any contrib
parts that get really big or popular either to split out into their own
package or  maybe added to the core package?

I'm also in favour of a nightly package and experimental packages.

thanks
Dan Swain