From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] Nuget, Lucene.Net, and Your Thoughts
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:00:50 GMT
Even all contribs could be a single project/assembly. That way, users could reference all contribs
with a single assembly.
I see no harm in putting a few KB pressure on RAM :)

DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Howard [mailto:thoward37@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:32 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] Nuget, Lucene.Net, and Your Thoughts

While it may be a bit redundant, why couldn't there be an individual
package for each piece of contrib and a "Lucene.Net Contrib (All)"
package that drags them all down.

That way users can grab just the bit they need, or if they just want
to get the whole thing, grab the "All" package.

Thanks,
Troy

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Aaron Powell <me@aaron-powell.com> wrote:
> I'm going to vote +1 for granular.
>
> With the RC you could look at myget and have a Lucene.Net repository on there so people
can go for unstable on myget, stables on nuget.

push to nuget/ myget which could be useful to the maintainers: http://brendanforster.com/doing-the-build-server-dance-with-nuget.html

-----