From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:44:59 GMT
I don't know how often github mirror is updated.
These are the original locations
2.9.4  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/trunk/
2.9.4g
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/branches/Lucene.Net_2_
9_4g/

Both versions include ThreadLocal fix + Signing.

Thanks,
DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhershko@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Itamar Syn-Hershko
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 2:34 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4

Not a problem, we will test RavenDB on a separate branch, also for potential
memory leaks

Digy, can you make sure the github mirror contains an updated 2.9.4 tag I
can pull from, which includes the latest ThreadLocal fix + the strongly
signed patch applied to it?

https://github.com/ayende/ravendb/tree/master/SharedLibs/Sources/Lucene2.9.2