From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Board Report Nudge
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 05:15:26 GMT

No, see <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2011>

> If not. Let me know what is needed and I'll make sure it gets done
> tonight.

Thank you.

I'm not sure what exactly is needed.  Use a small blurb that describes
what Lucene.NET is/does, report what you've done during the past
quarter, what is standing in the way for graduation and what you are
doing in order to get that out of the way.

A good starting point will be the report submitted in May.  And take a
look at the other reports (those of medium size length, we don't need
novels either ;-).

> Its summer and people could be on much deserved vacation.

I understand that (will be away myself soon as well) but I'm sure not
all of you will be on vacation at the same time 8-)

Stefan