From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Could not load assembly
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:33:15 GMT

While trying to set up a test for Contrib.IsolatedStorage, I'm running into an issue I haven't
been able to solve.

{System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Lucene.Net.Documents.Document' from assembly
'Lucene.Net, Version=2.9.4.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs
e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Control.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(Control ctrl, EventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32
argsTypeIndex, String eventName)
}

I'm not sure why I'm getting this. When I call the IsolatedStorageDirectory constructor, that
runs fine, but when I try to call something from the Lucene.Net core I'm running into this
error.

Directory isoDir = new IsolatedStorageDirectory("//", null);
Document doc; //this line throws the error, the above runs fine.

I've cleared the GAC, made sure I've got the latest binaries referenced etc.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
~Prescott