From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4g branch - test
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:49:16 GMT
I agree with DIGY.

on windows, the branch passes all tests. on mono it fails some of the tests
(some due to the tempDir location and possibly other reasons I'm looking
into).

so all the tests should* still pass for the full .NET framework on windows.
 The tests running under WP7 would need to be to evaluated to see if its
valid for running under silverlight.

Testing WP7 would mostly likely need the nunit wedge to bridge into the
Silverlight unit testing framework that MS provides.  (If you're using
Mango, I hear you might need to work around some issues for that framework
in order to get it to work).

- Michael