lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David Smith" <dav...@nzcity.co.nz>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Minor problem with using code from the trunk with vb.net project.
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 22:17:54 GMT
Morning,

I checked out and compiled
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/trunk yesterday,
looking to update from 2.0.0.4

To get the library to work with VB.Net I found I had to edit TopDocs.cs
(src/core/Search/TopDocs.cs).

Being case-insensitive VB.Net can't differentiate between the three
public variables (totalHits, scoreDocs & maxScore) and the three public
properties (TotalHits, ScoreDocs & MaxScore)


David

Mime
View raw message