From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] var
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 06:37:26 GMT

I recall us discussing this a bit, but I don't recall the outcome (couldn't find it in the
mailing list archives either).

Can anyone else find that thread?

If not, what are people's feelings on this? I think at a certain point we can say we don't
need .NET 2.0 going forward, but what point do we want to make that? We have the main trunk
that people are testing, some feedback is good. And then the 2_9_4g branch that Digy started
(and I semi-hijacked sorry!)