From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.Net Hackathon (5/13-/516)
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 19:37:56 GMT
Thanks Michael!

One quick question -- the Wiki seems to be really locked down for
public editing. That's kind of strange. Anyone should be able to log
in and whip up a new page or edit an existing one, committer or
otherwise. I didn't have access until just the other day, and Chris
Currens doesn't have access now (I had to add him to the page
manually).

Can we open up the permissions on our wiki?

Thanks,
Troy

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Michael Herndon
<mherndon@wickedsoftware.net> wrote:
> You never know.  Personally I generally have most tech people on a list
> rather directly following them.
>
> But thanks.
>
> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barnett@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Retweeted. Though I doubt any of the ~100 people following me aren't in
>> the 36 following him . . .
>>
>> On 5/11/11 2:39 PM, "Michael Herndon" <mherndon@wickedsoftware.net> wrote:
>>
>> >If any of you follow Hanselman on twitter, please take a second a retweet
>> >his on the lucene.net hackathon listed below or even send a thanks.
>> >
>> >"Wanna get involved in Open Source? Why not help with the Lucene.NET
>> >HackAThon? http://hnsl.mn/lucenehackathon "
>> >
>> >Cheers,
>> >- Michael

C#