From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] separating project file from actual code files
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 19:27:37 GMT
Never worked in this kind of layout before, but I've moved things on
solutions so this should work:

1) Create the project where you want it, with the solution file there.
2) Save and close visual studio.
3) Move the solution file over to where appropriate.
4) Open solution in text editor of your choice
5) Edit the Project line items to point to the appropriate relative path.
6) re-open solution.

VS thinks relative to the project root, not solution root, so once you
get the solution setup like that you should end up adding .cs files
and such to the correct folder.

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This seems like it should be obvious, but I'm trying to create a new Contrib.Regex project
for the Regex stuff. However, when I do this, VS wants to put all the .cs files into the build
directory where the project file is. How do I tell the project file that the actual files
for the project should be located in another folder?