From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.Net Hackathon (5/13-/516)
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 19:50:15 GMT
Troy,

Confluence admin is not my forte, but I can look at the privileges tonight
and see if we change that.

You and Prescott also have admin privileges as of right now. I'm pretty much
giving all committers who have forwarded their username those privileges.

I've also added a snippet to the page for people to e-mail me in the
meantime if they are unable to edit the page to add to the table on the
hack-a-thon page.  (And there are some who may just not want to join yet
another wiki).

Do keep an eye out for spam once we elevate privileges.

- Michael

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Troy Howard <thoward37@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Michael!
>
> One quick question -- the Wiki seems to be really locked down for
> public editing. That's kind of strange. Anyone should be able to log
> in and whip up a new page or edit an existing one, committer or
> otherwise. I didn't have access until just the other day, and Chris
> Currens doesn't have access now (I had to add him to the page
> manually).
>
> Can we open up the permissions on our wiki?
>
> Thanks,
> Troy
>

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Michael Herndon
> <mherndon@wickedsoftware.net> wrote:
> > You never know.  Personally I generally have most tech people on a list
> > rather directly following them.
> >
> > But thanks.
> >
> > On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barnett@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Retweeted. Though I doubt any of the ~100 people following me aren't in
> >> the 36 following him . . .

> retweet

> pre_NewStructure"

> this