From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] documentation, monthly updates, & Lucene Revolution
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 22:37:53 GMT
I've got a demo to survive, but I'd love to pitch in once I get past
that -- won't really come up for air until late June though.

@DIGY: definitely appreciate that it is still baking, so to speak, but
the way the modern world is, I think one could come out and start
writing about cool new things in the Lucene project with some "beta"
examples to generate interest and perhaps some contributions or
feedback. Faceted search is a very, very hot topic to most developers
and is nightmarishly difficult to implement. Unless you are DIGY.