From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] var
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 12:19:54 GMT
I fully agree on moving past 2.0 for development and using MSBuild 4.0.

I think maintaing 2.0/3.5 binary support is worth the effort, at least
for the 2.x branch or at least worth keeping in mind. Lots of stuff
hasn't bitten the 4.0 bullet yet whereas 2.0 and I think 3.5 are
included in windows.

Now, for 3.0 which is a different beast I think 4.0 and up is an easier sale.