lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <casper...@caspershouse.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] Minor problem with using code from the trunk with vb.net project.
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 23:41:21 GMT
David,

Apologies if this is pedantic, but that should be one of the goals, to move
toward .NET naming conventions (which Lucene.NET does not abide by, and it
makes for an odd fit).

- Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith [mailto:davids@nzcity.co.nz] 
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 6:18 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: [Lucene.Net] Minor problem with using code from the trunk with
vb.net project.

Morning,

I checked out and compiled
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/trunk yesterday,
looking to update from 2.0.0.4

To get the library to work with VB.Net I found I had to edit TopDocs.cs
(src/core/Search/TopDocs.cs).

Being case-insensitive VB.Net can't differentiate between the three public
variables (totalHits, scoreDocs & maxScore) and the three public properties
(TotalHits, ScoreDocs & MaxScore)


David




Mime
View raw message