From Rafael Bueno <rafaelbu...@hotmail.com.br>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Request help
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:18:04 GMT
Good morning. I wonder if you can help me with a problem. Working on a project that uses version
1.0 of Castle ActiveRecords and we are migrating to version 3.0 RC, but this version requires
the assembly "Lucene.Net, Version = 2.9.2.2, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = f5940d1699e37ff1",
but the website Lucene.NET's just found the assembly "Lucene.Net, Version = 2.9.2.2, Culture
= neutral, PublicKeyToken = null". The dependencies occur in that order "Castle.ActiveRecord.dll
-> NHibernate.Search.dll -> Lucene. Net.dll. "await contact with the place where I can
download the assembly.