From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] new structure
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2011 20:42:34 GMT
if you celebrate Easter, Happy Easter, if not, then Happy lucene.net clean
up day.

couple of questions. would it be cool if I can add a .gitignore to the root
folder?

also would it upset anyone if I add .cmd  & .sh files to the /bin folder
 and .xml/.build files to the /build folder ?

and sand castle  and shfb to the /lib folder?

- Michael