From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] new structure
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2011 00:07:07 GMT
I guess by 'today' I meant 'In about 6 days'.

Anyhow, I completed the commit of the new directory structure.. I did not
delete the OLD directory structure, because they can live side-by-side.
Also, please note that I only created vs2010 solutions and upgraded the
projects to same.

Please pull down the latest revision and validate these changes. If all goes
well, I'll delete the old directory structure (everything under the 'C#'
directory).

Thanks,
Troy