From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] New website / layout looks
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 04:23:54 GMT

Alright, finally back in town. Looks like Layout 1 is the winner - I'll work on cutting that
up and putting it into the new CMS over the next week.

There were two comments, one regarding the yellow box being active from the page load - I'll
make that change. The second regarding the images. I'm at my limit with image work - if there
is anyone who could clean those up and work on the color balance? I know the arrows are difficult
to see, and the box isn't that rounded. Ideally if the dimensions could be the same that would
be extremely helpful.

Thanks guys,

~Prescott

aazzap@hotmail.com