From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] CI Task Update: Hudkins
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 18:37:14 GMT
Last call for build tool suggestions. Jira goes in later tonight.

NCover has provided us a license.  NDepend is on hiatus (more on this
later).  MSBuild tasks and other tools that are opensource will go into the
project SCM.

We'll put in logic into the build scripts will attempt to detect the tools
and then fall back and not use them if they can not be found.

- Michael

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Michael Herndon <mherndon@wickedsoftware.net