From Michael Herndon <mhern...@o19s.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] CI Task Update: Hudkins
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:10:09 GMT
The licenses on some of the tools may not cover having them in svn.  If
there were free open source versions that allowed redistributing the
binaries of all the tools listed that did the job well, we could put them
into svn.

However as far as I know there isn't a pure .net open source tool chain for
some of the tools listed above.

Thus it needs to be put on the slave or accessible from the slave with the
limited licenses.

Also one would want to install hudson plugins that generate reports and
graphical information based on the xml documents generated during the build.
Then have hudson process them on initial load and display them on the
dashboard / build output.

- Michael

--
Michael Herndon