From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] New website / layout looks
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:01:17 GMT
I'd love to help with the CSS/graphics, though right at the moment I'm
kind of swamped with day job work. It might be hard to find time to
devote to the Lucene.Net site until next week.

Anyone else have time/skills to apply?

NOTE: This does not have to be a committer. This is a great
opportunity for someone from the community to help out with a one-time
contribution in the form of a nice website template. Anyone out there
with crazy-good CSS/HTML skills that wants to help out?

Thanks,
Troy

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Alright, finally back in town. Looks like Layout 1 is the winner - I'll work on cutting
that up and putting it into the new CMS over the next week.

> There were two comments, one regarding the yellow box being active from the page load
- I'll make that change. The second regarding the images. I'm at my limit with image work
- if there is anyone who could clean those up and work on the color balance? I know the arrows
are difficult to see, and the box isn't that rounded. Ideally if the dimensions could be the
same that would be extremely helpful.