From Michael Herndon <mhern...@o19s.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] CI Task Update: Hudkins
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:05:02 GMT
Sorry I've been just reading through the list & wiki (
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson)

I subscribed to the list last night and haven't received the usual message
for activating subscriptions, I'll try again today and get on the list to
see what is already on the windows slave.

We also have to ask if others are interested in tools that not installed and
if not install them under home/username.

-  michael.