From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Procedure for Commiting
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:15:45 GMT
I like the CTR workflow, but ensure that all commits have an
associated JIRA item in the commit log so that it's tracked in JIRA
correctly via the commits tab.

I also recently asked Infra to set us up with ReviewBoard (see
reviews.apache.org)... However this tool is focused on RTC style
workflow. We could use a combination depending on the situation.

Thanks,
Troy