From Michael Herndon <mhern...@o19s.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] releasedate for Lucene.NET 3.0
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 14:43:28 GMT
Hi Björn Kremer!,

There is currently not a release date set for Lucene.Net 3.0.  A roadmap
that covers a Lucene.Net release will most likely be developed when we've
made progress on the 2.9.x releases and infrastructure changes that are
currently be discussed on the mailing list.

I could be wrong, but incubator status should  not have a bearing whether a
binary release is official, but rather the status of the project and
community behind it.

It will most likely be a decent time gap before Lucene.Net makes it back out
of incubation.

However a release for Lucene.Net 3.0 is one of our priorities and goals.

Does this help with what you were looking for?

- Michael