From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] New Directory Layout for Project
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:38:25 GMT
Looks like we have a 'lazy consensus', in that, no one has raised any
significant objections, a few minor modifications have been suggested
(which sound totally reasonable), and those who did vote were
positive.

Barring any objections, this vote passes.

Since DIGY and Scott seem to have gotten the bulk of the work on 2.9.4
finished, I think now is a good time to start the directory layout
changes, and it won't be too intrusive to any active commits. I'll
start on that this week.

If you have any pending commits that would be totally screwed up by
this directory change, please finalize those as soon as possible!
Otherwise I'll be moving things around and your patches/commits might
not be able to find the appropriate files.

Thanks,
Troy