From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] CI Task Update: Hudkins
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 19:33:58 GMT
Are there any other tools that anyone wishes to be installed on the
windows / mono slaves?

I'll put the jira for the tools to be installed in by wednesday. I'll
be e-mailing for foss licenses for ndepend & ncover tomorrow.  And
verify the fxcop license.

Mono's Gendarme was also a good suggestion.

- Michael