From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Incubator PMC/Board report for March 2011 (lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org)
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:48:57 GMT
Hi all,

this is one of the pain^H^H^H^Hjoys you've taken on yourself by entering
the incubator 8-)

Lucene.NET will be on a monthly schedule the first three month and then
change to a quarterly schedule for as long as you need to graduate.

On 2011-03-01, <no-reply@apache.org> wrote:

> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 16 March 2011, 10 am
> Pacific. The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator
> PMC report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted one
> week before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review.

This means the report has to be ready in
<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2011> by the 9th.  Please let us
mentors know when you deem it ready so we can review it.

While you are at it it would be great if you could also update the
status page at <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lucene.net.html> -
I have made some initial edits early on, but it is fra from complete.

Thanks

        Stefan