From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Umlauts as Char
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 05:06:55 GMT

Stefan somewhat nailed it on the head. My concerns where the java characters - I can't even
search google or bing for them. So I can take the source codes word that 'ü' is the u with
dots over it (becuase it says replace umlauts in the source notes). But, I guess, is that
really true? Is that perhaps u with a carrot over it instead?

I'm tempted to take the source at it's word and just replace them with the umlauts versions
(via character map -thanks Aaron), and then make some comment expressing what originally it
was in the java source.

What are your guy's thoughts?

~P