From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net JIRA
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 06:03:41 GMT

I took a look at them - they seem to fall into 3 categories:

1. things we need to go to get up to par (website update, releases, vs2010 upgrade, signing)
2. bug fixes - ideally these we fix
3. .Net specific things - these are part of our larger goal

I think these all fall into the roadmap - perhaps a bit loosely at times, but I think they
all fall in.

We should probably start talking about who might be working on what pieces so we know where
me might need to allocate resoures

~P

> From: slombard@KINGINDUSTRIES.COM
> To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
> Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:44:02 -0500
> Subject: Lucene.Net JIRA
>
> What is the best way to organize the JIRA? It seems to me that there are a lot of great
ideas in the 20 open action items. How do we fit them into the roadmap that was defined incubation
proposal?