From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject Sharpen setup
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:12:09 GMT

Hey all,

I'm looking for some help setting up sharpen. I haven't done java development in probably
close to 8 years and my tooling knowledge is incredibly out of date.

I grabbed Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Version: Helios Service Release 1
Build id: 20100917-0705) and was looking at documentation for sharpen (http://developer.db4o.com/Documentation/Reference/db4o-7.12/java/reference/html/Content/sharpen/how_to_setup_sharpen.html)
and (http://developer.db4o.com/Blogs/Product/tabid/167/entryid/95/Default.aspx).

Following the first link, I pulled down the latest sharpen from their repository, and then
imported the project. It then says to export as a Plug-in - but I don't have that option.
Also, eclipse is giving me errors about org.eclipse not being found.

Following the second link, it says to add a new project -> from CVS. However, ecplise won't
even retrieve the packages from their repo. I've tried all the options (ext, extssh, pserver,
pserverssh) and I get login errors from the later 3, an a general ext error when selecting
that option.

Does anyone have experience setting this up?

~Prescott