From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Release Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.2-incubating-RC1
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:29:10 GMT
I'll work on implementing those changes.

Regarding directory structure, this was mimicing the previous
releases. I think the theory was that the two .zip files could be
overlayed on the same directory structure and end up with everything
being in the same location as if you'd built from source. That said,
agree that the binary zip should have a more accessible layout.

I'll create a branch and workup a set of RC2 artifacts.

Thanks,
Troy