From Michael Herndon <mhern...@o19s.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Infrastructure: Wiki
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:27:41 GMT
If we're allowed to install plugins for moinmoin...
http://moinmo.in/parser/csharp.py

I'm guessing the syntax would be similar to the python highlighting which
seems included. i.e.

{{{#!csharp
   public void SearchWithKinect()
   {
      // uber code here
   }
}}}

People generally scan web pages instead of reading line by line, jumping
around, looking for certain content. Syntax highlighting speeds up that
readability/scan-ability that people use for the web. (Which is different
than reading a book or typical magazine article).  Thus anything that helps
with that is a plus in my book.