From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Signing Binary Releases
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 04:38:59 GMT
Stefan/DIGY,

Have either of you gone through the process of making a signed release
yourselves? I've been reading over the documentation, and well..
That's a lot of documentation. It's hard to tell how much of this is
relevant.

I'd like to get myself set up to to do this but it seems a bit
complex. The step by step instructions still left me with questions.
I'd like to put together a wiki page of step-by-step set of
instructions that are specific to our project.

Thanks,
Troy