From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug Fixes for Lucene.Net versions before 2.9.2
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:01:05 GMT
+1 for not supporting bugs in earlier releases.

The answer to those questions should be 'upgrade to the latest
release. If you still have a problem with the latest release, let us
know'.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Unless they affect current release, I think we need to let them be. Once we get to 2.9.5
we should probably continue to support that with bug fixes for quite a while, but at some
point that too should fall off our list.