From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Luke.Net
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:14:27 GMT
Aaron,

Sweet! Hopefully we can repay the favour by making Lucene.Net even
more amazing for Umbraco.

Was this a port from the Luke code or was this a conceptual re-write?

Stephan,

Sergey is already planning to include the Apache License header in the
files when he imports them. Other than that, is there any legal
process we need to go through to bring this code into the Lucene.Net
fold?

Thanks,
Troy