From Nic Wise <n...@fastchicken.co.nz>
Subject Re: Index AutoCAD files
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:18:52 GMT
I think there is a IFilter for DWGs - so you need to use the ifilter
to get the text, then pass it into lucene to index it - it's 2 steps,
lucene doesn't do the ifilter part.

--
Nic Wise
t.  +64 21 676 418 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise

Note: We are in New Zealand from Dec 2010 to 19th Feb 2011. UK number
will work again after that (+44 7788 592 806)