From lucene lucene <luc...@greatminds.co.in>
Subject Re: Index AutoCAD files
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:38:56 GMT
Can someone explain me how to pass on the text to lucene for indexing?
Also, lets say I use the text extracted for indexing. If I query for a term
and it is found in the indexed text of the DWG file. While displaying the
result how do I link it to the actual AutoCAD file that had the text?

Sorry for such silly doubts. I am very new to lucene.net.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards
Vignesh