From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] CI Task Update: Hudkins
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:06:35 GMT
On 2011-02-28, Michael Herndon wrote:

> So the CI choices for Apache are the following:

>    - Buildbot <http://ci.apache.org/#buildbot>
>    - Continuum <http://ci.apache.org/#continuum>
>    - Gump <http://ci.apache.org/#gump>
>    - Hudson <http://ci.apache.org/#hudson>

I could talk hours about Gump (after all I'm the chairman of the Gump
PMC) but let me just state it is not really a CI system as you'd expect
so it is not a good option for day-to-day CI.  Its purpose is different.

> I'm going to do a bit more reading on the apache mailing list for builds to
> see if there is an actual windows slave for hudson/jenkins (which shall
> henceforth be called hudkins on this list, well at least by me).

<https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/computer/windows1/> and the chemistry
DotCMIS project is a .NET build (looks like it was using framework 3.5).

Stefan